Friday, August 6, 2010

Are You Guilty?

At this very moment...
I'm thinking of things that irritate/annoy/bug me.  Why?  I don't know; it's just been one of those days.  Without further rambling, here's the top ten:

TOP TEN THINGS THAT ANNOY ME


1.  People that lash out easily.  For example, the other day I was at McDonald's, a random guy starts yelling at the workers.  Why?  All because he had to wait in line.  Really...if you want food right away, go home and fix it at your own pace.
2.  Bullying.  Does it make the victim feel better?  No.  Does it make you feel better?  No. Then, it's pointless; a waste of energy.  Enough said. (Watch the movie: "To Save a Life")
3.   Tangled Cords.  Somehow my straightener, blow dryer, and curling iron all unite into a tangled knot daily.  I don't have the time or patience to separate them, just so they can wad themselves together again over night.
4.  Taking a million pictures...of your face.  Okay, a few here and there aren't bad, but anymore than five and I start wondering, "What looks different each time that makes you take another?"
5.  Silly Bands.  This only half annoys me, but it still makes the cut.  They look like a mess of rubberbands when people wear them, but it is pretty nifty how they hold their shape when you take them off.  I'll give the makers that much credit.
6.  Anyone of  "expert status".  You know those people that, no matter what the subject, think they know everything.  Whether it's about vegetable growing, fashion, or concrete pouring, they have two cents to put in.
7.  Consistent Tardiness.  Everyone has that friend that is always late.  Sometimes I think they make a stop or two if they are going to be on time, just because it would be impossible to stay true to the appointed meeting time.  To deal, I always add thirty minutes to whatever time they tell me.
8.  Those people that you cannot get off the phone with.  Most of the time, I ignore their calls.  If they catch me on a good day when I'm feeling extra patient, I'll answer and say "yeah, "uh huh", "okay", and eventually they get tired of talking.
9.  Crocs and Sketchers Shape Ups.  I don't care how comfortable they are.  It's simply unflattering for your feet.
10.  Flying insects and other creepy crawling things.  I attract them and they swarm to me, while everyone else sits there unbothered. 


What annoys you the most? 

No comments:

Post a Comment