Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blog Help.

At this very moment...
I'm realizing that I still haven't thought of a new name for my blog.  Having an uncreative day, "At This Very Moment" was chosen as a temporary name until something popped into my mind.  Yeah, that hasn't happened yet. 

Aside from despising the generic name of my blog, I hate it that I have no idea how to use half of the stuff on this site.  I look at other people's blogs often, okay...A LOT.  I'm amazed at some of the stuff on their pages, but I have no clue how to use any of these features.  Ahh...good things take time, but I'm growing impatient. I want to learn now, so I can stop feeling so elementary about blogging.  ha.  Any help/comments/feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated :)


This book was made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment